With the promise of greater speed, efficiency, compliance and cost savings, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is seen as the next frontier technology set to revolutionise the business world. North Asia’s business leaders, in particular, are now actively assessing how they can leverage RPA to refocus and redirect their organisational resources and workforce towards value-added work.
The inaugural Robotic Process Automation North Asia Summit taking place in Hong Kong on 28-29 August 2018 will feature leading case studies from early and advanced RPA adopters on dos and don’ts, pitfalls to avoid and winning steps to ensure the success of your RPA projects.
- Examining the role of RPA in procurement
- Case study and key success factors of RPA implementation in procurement
Kim Yee Tang, Director - Technology & Architecture Office, from Singtel spoke about:
- Revisting Singtel’s RPA journey: Identify areas of RPA application, project objectives and targets
- A look at how RPA is driving service delivery transformation and operational excellence in Singtel: From raising change ticket to customer order processing and billing for enterprise customers
- Steps to ensuring RPA integration with existing legacy systems
- The road ahead: Building an in-house Centre of Excellence in robotics
Mun Kew Leong, Deputy Director - Institute of Systems Science of National University of Singapore discussed about:
- From RPA to AI: Outlining the stages and elements of RPA maturity and where we are at now
- How can your organisation tap into of AI to progress up the maturity level?
- Identifying risks and challenges of AI application and how to better manage them
- Aligning people, process and technology with AI
We offer a comprehensive range of platforms, media, networking opportunities and marketing channels to deliver your objectives. In consultation with our expert team, you can mix a variety of activities that meet your specific business development needs. Download our prospectus to find out more, or simply drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.
Robot Process Automation (RPA) is already making a huge impact on the way businesses configure their front, mid, back office operations and processes.
Download the article below to understand what early adopters are doing to deliver more value through RPA implementation.
Forget the proof of concept for a minute. What RPA implementation needs is a lot of preparation work. The more foundation work you do, the better the long term results. Focus on people and processes, as well as the technology. How are they all going to adopt to automation? Off the back of the 3rd RPA and Intelligent Automation event, we bring you exclusive insight from leaders in the industry on what you can do to create a winning formula to bring RPA into your organisation.
In this article, we share five top reasons why RPA projects commonly fail to help you navigate your next project. Click here to read more.
Rajan Kumar, Principal Architect at DHL, described the key stages in RPA process, highlighting what could go wrong and how to avoid it.
Find out who will be attending!