Managing Director, Senior Risk Manager Asia Pacific
A 24/7 bot works much faster than its human equivalent. However without human checking its work, there could be dramatic and catastrophic results.
· Developing a risk assessment and control program to ensure robotic and human error are reduced at your launch stage and thereafter
· Building a robust RPA governance framework to manage risks and increase control and security
· Continuing risk monitoring after scaling up RPA projects organization-wide
• Reviewing the business requirements and essential strategies to adopt RPA
• Defining the scope and scale of RPA investments based on the level of complexity, human intervention and frequency of tasks
• Scaling up your workforce and resources to reap the full benefits of RPA implementation