Senior Director, Head of Global Shared Services
3:20 PM Intelligent Automation Journey: Developing Cognitive Capabilities for Better Decision Making
While most organizations have understood the value of robotics and are at varied stages of their journey, where does an organization go from here and what does the end goal look like?
· RPA COE design – evolution and models to support future business needs
· Developing cognitive capabilities to enhance your business decision making
· Innovative use of Bots – a shortcut to Artificial Intelligence
· Examples areas where cognitive RPA can be applied in a Shared Service Set-up
Across North Asia, both governments and businesses are vaulting up the shared services “value”trajectory via robotic process automation (RPA). For example, many shared servicesprofessionals in the finance function are looking to leverage RPA for Procure to Pay andOrder to Cash processes, eliminating the need for human labour in repetitive and mundaneprocesses. However, many are still unsure on where and how best to apply RPA. Explorethe power of RPA and the synergies that make deploying it in the shared services and GBSspace ideal. What knowledge should global business services (GBS) andshared services leaders be equipped with in order to successfully roll out RPA across sharedservices processes?This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA in the shared servicesenvironment and the business benefits it unleashes, in addition to discussing what sharedservices centres can do to build digital operations of the future.
• Explore RPA implementation opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
• Strategic RPA implementation in shared services from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
• How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximise the benefits of RPA for the overall business?
• Developing a comprehensive stakeholder management program to gain complete buy-in from employees and management
How can shared services leverage RPA to truly drive value?